PREVALENCE OF BIRTH DEFECTS DETECTED BY FIRST TRIMESTER ANTENATAL SCREENING IN A TERTIARY CARE CENTRE
- Dr. Akash P K, Senior Resident, Dept. of OBG, SAT Hospital, Govt. Medical College, Trivandrum
PROFILE OF CHILDREN WITH CONGENITAL ANOMALIES– FINDINGS FROM A TERTIARY CARE SETTING IN SOUTH KERALA
- Dr.Anitha Vijayan, IAP fellow in Developmental and Behavioural
Paediatrics, Child Development Centre, Medical College,
FREQUENCY OF 22Q11.2 DELETION IN CONGENITAL HEART DISEASE (CHD) CASES
- Dr Aswathy C G, Research Associate, NHM, at Genetic Lab, Child Development Centre, Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram
PATTERN OF CONGENITAL ANOMALIES AFTER INTRODUCTION OF SCREENING PROGRAM IN A TERTIARY CARE CENTRE – A COMPARISON
- Dr Krishna N, DM resident-Neonatology Department of Pediatrics, SAT Hospital, Government Medical College
SPEECH AND LANGUAGE ACQUISITION IN CHILDREN WITH CLEFT LIP AND PA LATE: CHALLENGES AND REMEDIAL STRATEGIES
- Ms. Nisha M L, Dept. of Audiology and Speech Language Pathology (ASLP), Institute for Cognitive and Communicative Neurosciences (ICCONS), Shoranur.
PRENATAL DIAGNOSIS AND OUTCOME OF ANTENATALLY DETECTED CONGENITAL TALIPES EQUINO VARUS DEFORMITY (CTEV) - OUR EXPERIENCE.
- Dr Pio James, Consultant, Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Child Development Centre, Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram
CLINICAL PROFILE AND OUTCOME OF BILIARY ATRESIA – A SINGLE CENTRE APPRAISAL FROM A TERTIARY CARE TEACHING HOSPITAL UNDER PUBLIC SECTOR IN KERALA
- Dr.Prasanth K S, Assistant Professor, Division of Pediatric Gastroenterology, Dept. of Pediatrics, SAT Hospital, Govt. Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram
STUDY OF CONGENITAL MALFORMATION IN TERTIARY CARE CENTRE, KOTTAYAM, KERALA, INDIA
- Dr.Rahul M Nair, Junior resident, Dept of Paediatrics, Govt medical college, Kottayam
STRUCTURAL CHROMOSOMAL ABNORMALITIES IN CHILDREN WITH INTELLECTUAL DISABILITY AND PARENTAL BALANCED CHROMOSOMAL REARRANGEMENTS: IMPORTANCE OF GENETIC COUNSELLING.
- Dr. Santhi S, Cytogeneticist, Genetic Lab, Child Development Centre, Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram
CARRIER SCREENING BY EXOME SEQUENCING (NGS) IN HIGH-RISK COUPLES FOR PREVENTING CONGENITAL ANOMALIES
- Ms. Sherrin T Alex, Project Fellow, NHM, at Genetic Lab, Child Development Centre, Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram